- 1 cup chocolate milk
- mint leaves
- 1/2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp almonds
Blend all ingredients in a blender, and enjoy!
Recently we bought some of this Silk chocolate soymilk from the store, and on the side of the carton was a recipe for this smoothie. We had all the ingredients, and mint in the garden, so I decided to make it. It was delicious! This recipe serves one, so you can alter if you are making it for more than one person. I recommend blending the almonds and chocolate chips in the blender before putting the rest of the ingredients in so that they can get finely chopped, because when I made it there were quite a few almond and chocolate chunks. I definitely recommend making this smoothie, you should try it out!
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375
- In a mixer, mix together the butter and shortening
- Mix in the two sugars until it is fluffy
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt
- Stir the flour mixture into the sugar mixture until everything is well combined
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Spoon the dough into 1 1/2 tbsp sizes onto a cookie sheet
- Bake for 9-11 minutes
- Let cool, and then dig in!
Over the weekend, my sister and I decided to make some chocolate chip cookies. They’re always fun to make, and always delicious too. This recipe was a little different though, because we added more flour to make the cookies more cakey. They turned out amazing, and I will say this is my one of my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes. If you don’t want them to be so cake and crumbly, then just take out 1/4 cup of flour. I forgot to take pictures while making these, so that’s why I only have one. Click here for the link to the original recipe, on thegunnysack.com.
the process for making them, pretty simple!
Deviled Eggs Ingredients
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 dash worchestire sauce
- Hard boil the eggs
- Cut the eggs in half long ways, and scoop out the yolks into a bowl
- Add in the mustard, mayo, and worchestire sauce, and mix it all together until well combined
- Spoon the mixture into the eggs.
- Sprinkle with paprika on top
We had the ingredients for deviled eggs, so I decided to make them over the weekend. I love making them, because they are so yummy and they’re also easy to make. Worchestire sauce isn’t something you always have in the kitchen, so you can definitely make these deviled eggs with out it. I’m not sure if it adds a huge amount of flavor or not They are a perfect food to make especially with Easter coming up!
Let me know if you try any of these three recipes, and how you liked them!