- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup pomegranate
- Line a mini muffin tin with cupcake liners
- Melt chocolate chips
- Spoon 1-2 tsp. of chocolate into each muffin liner
- Spoon 1-2 tbsp. of pomegranate on top of the melted chocolate
- Drizzle the rest of the chocolate over each muffin liner
- Put in the refrigerator and let harden
I was so busy this past week, so I decided to make something simple. By simple I mean SUPER simple. This recipe is only two ingredients, and it is SO good. I honestly think it is one of my favorite new deserts. These chocolate pompoms aka only 20 minutes to make and they are perfect for desert or a snack. If you use dark chocolate, I guess you could call it (semi) healthy too!
While I was making them, I ran out of chocolate to drizzle on top. So, in the recipe above, I added 1/4 cup more chocolate chips to the original recipe. That should give you enough to cover the tops better.
This was a short post, but definitely worth making! Let me know if you give this recipe a go and how you liked it!
Make sure you follow my Instagram @angels.recipes for posts and updates!